Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the July issue
We reveal 30 must-know Apple TV secrets. Our headphone buyers guide examines three types of headphones and we recommend the best type for music lovers. Plus, take control of the OS X menu bar.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: Travel backpacks designed to carry your MacBook.
• iOS Central: Essential Gear for working with an iPad Pro.
• Working Mac: How to use one Mac in multiple rooms.
• Play List: Apple simplifies navigation with iTunes 12.4.
• Mac 911: How to export a Live Photos movie into OS X.
• Video: Mophie launches wireless chargers to keep your phone powered up wherever you go.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Texture (formerly known as Next Issue), Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.
This story, "Macworld’s July Digital Edition: 30 Must-Know Apple TV Secrets" was originally published by Macworld.