The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the April issue
We review today's hottest hardware: HP's Spectre X360, Samsung's Galaxy S7 and the Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury. Plus, we show you how to speed up Windows 10 and test the CPU cores really needed for PC gaming.
• More Space! How Windows 10's storage analysis helps you free up your hard drive.
• Samsung T3: This 'USB 3.1' SSD is stupidly fast.
• Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury: Fast, furious, and ridiculously quiet graphics card.
• Consumer Watch: These are the worst domains for harboring malware.
• Here's How: How to speed up Windows 10 boot times with Fast Startup.
• Watch: Obama at SXSW on encryption and see our HP's Elite x3, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Origin Eon17-SLX reviews.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the April issue right away. We're also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your account.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.
This story, "PCWorld's April Digital Edition: Today's Hottest Hardware" was originally published by PCWorld.