The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the February issue
We round up the best PC hardware of CES. From insane case mods and tiny PCs to Oculus Rift— see everything we saw in Las Vegas. Also, we test the best gaming mice and share our results.
• Meet Excel 2016: 9 of its best new features, from databases to handwriting tools.
• Headphones: 14 of the most-promising new headphones at CES 2016.
• MSI GT72S Dragon: What it takes to get a laptop to game like a desktop.
• Chrome Extensions: These 4 Chrome extensions make Gmail better right now.
• Here's How: Three ways to fix Windows 10 password problems.
• Watch: The Ehang 184 is a drone for transporting people: yes, people!
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the February issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.
This story, "PCWorld's February Digital Edition: The Best PC Hardware of CES" was originally published by PCWorld.