iOS and OS X aren’t the only software updates Apple released on Tuesday. The company also released iMovie 10.1.1.
According to the release notes, the update includes the collowing:
- Resolves an issue with YouTube sharing that could prevent sign in for users with multiple accounts
- Fixes a problem that could prevent White Balance adjustments from being applied to clips
- Sony XAVC S clips captured at 100 fps or 120 fps now play correctly
- Resolves an issue that could lead to incorrect display of still images
- Clips are now copied when dragged from the Project Media container to events in the Library list
- Stability improvements
The iMovie 10.1.1 update is available in the App Store under the Updates tab.
This story, "Apple releases update iMovie 10.1.1 update" was originally published by Macworld.